2011년 12월 6일 화요일

Alright, over the homesickness...but! I got sick again!! This kiwi chick is not used to real cold weather.. Kept waking up in agony the last couple of night.. Couldnt bare to speak at all.. But pushed myself to go to class yesterdzy and the night class i teach at daelim..bthankfully, i got a much needed rest today after going to the doctor and her shrieking at ow sore my throat looked..haha.
I tried to run away/ get out of getting the ass jab this time... Didnt work :( ...
And i fought so hard to not get sick! Went to seoul avnd got loaded up on vitamins, sarted an extra healthy food regime, joined the gym, drank ridiculous amouns of green tea!
Only problem is i made a new friend who likes to stay out late... And then i have to walk home in the cold. He is the son of the new assistant at work. Theyve kinda adopted me :) we get on really well and she has made my work so much nicer to be in!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기